- Pioneering solutions in the most different sectors
- Integrated diagnostic system with self-learning
- Efficiency control of the process and calculation of the OEE index
- Complete planning cycle with creation of the mechanical components, process plant engineering, automation, software
- Start-up and total assistance throughout the entire life cycle of the system
A FEW OF OUR CREATIONS
- RoProduct receiving and sorting systems
- Product receiving and sorting systems
- Palletizing systems
- Ham trimming and boning lines
- Syringing systems
- End of line management and labelling systems
- Goods handling systems
- Continuous variable flow blending systems for fruit juices
INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SYSTEMS WITH “TRUE” TRACEABILITY YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Pulsar Industry possesses the resources and skills able to plan and create integrated production systems for even the most demanding customers. Experts in planning automation and the mechanical aspects of the systems collaborate with computer technicians in order to produce complete installations.
“Inborn” integration amongst production control, traceability, retraceability and automation is of fundamental importance (and is the dominating part of all the solutions proposed by Pulsar Industry). “True” traceability because the systems acquire data from the field in the precise instant in which they are generated and in a fully automatic way.
SPECIFIC “TURN-KEY” SOLUTIONS
Pulsar Industry’s engineers design and test each component down to the tiniest detail using sophisticated simulation software: actual construction will only begin after this precise operational phase.
The project specifications are tailored to suit the needs of the customer, who may count on an integrated system, from analysis of the processes to their engineering and assembly of the actual systems in the plant departments, accomplished with methods that opt for pioneering solutions designed to guarantee the best performance.
And when the time comes for delivery, there are no surprises for customers who trust in Pulsar Industry since our systems are created and tested in compliance with the parameters provided by the customers themselves in a test environment specifically set up in our plant that fully reflects the specifications and conditions of use.